A charming and private apartment situated right in the heart of the popular neighbourhood Willemspark. The apartment is recently refurbished and fully furnished. The apartment is located on the on the 5th + 6th floor. It has a spacious dining/living roomoverlooking a small forest and it has 2 bedrooms each with a large, sunny terrace. This quiet apartment is only a few steps away from many shops, restaurants, theatres, museums and public transport (tram / bus / train). The city centre and central station are 12 minutes by foot. The property has very good connections to highways (A4, A12 and A13).
Shared entrance on ground floor with letter boxes and elevators and stairs to the 5th floor. Private entrance which provides access to the living/ dining room. The living room is located in the rear of the apartment overlooking a small forest. Beautiful kitchen with bar and all the appliances one could need such like fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave/ oven, coffee machine, gas hob and hood.
Toilet with wash basin with storage space and washing machine/ dryer with cabinets.
Staircase to the top floor with two large bedrooms on the front and back of the apartment. Both bedrooms have a large terrace. Recently renovated bathroom with shower, toilet and double wash basin with storage space.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price including gas, water, and electra is € 2.000,-;
- possibility to rent parking space for 135,- per month (a second parking space is also available);
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max.3 occupants;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- sun screens
- separate storage room available;
- elevator available;
- no pets and smoking allowed;
- possibility to rent two private parking places (covered and fenced), one equipped with charge station for electric cars.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.
Please contact us. We are happy to provide more information or schedule a viewing.