Very charming fully furnished three-room apartment (with one large bedroom) located in the popular district Bezuidenhout both the front and back overlooking trees. Within walking distance is the shopping street Theresiastraat with many restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and clothing stores. The Hague Forest is only 15 minutes walk. The highway A12 with connection to the A4 and A13 is a few minutes by car away and public transportation is very well reachable with the tram lines 2,3,4 and 6, and bus 45 and 46 around the corner.
Secured entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. Stairs to the 1st floor. Door apartment. Hall with access to all rooms. The living room is very bright thanks to large windows. Also, separating the living room from the dining room by a stylish en-suite separation. The wooden floor gives the apartment a nice feel. A large covered terrace is located at the rear and accessed from the sitting room.
The unique large master bedroom is located at the rear of the apartment and has a double (luxury) bed and large wardrobe.
The modern bathroom has new tiles and has a shower and sink with storage. Separate toilet.
At the front is the kitchen which can be closed by a door with refrigerator, freezer, oven, and gas hob with hood. Adjacent to the kitchen you will find the 2nd balcony.
Overall a great apartment on a fantastic location!
Things worth knowing:
- The rent is excluding gas, water and electricity;
- The rent including advance payment heating (€ 50, -) and payment tv and Internet (€ 50, -) amounts to € 1.300, -;
- The deposit is one month;
- The maximum rental period is two years;
- the property is available for up to 2 people,.
- double glass;
- pets are not allowed;
- anti-smoking clause applicable;
- a parking permit is available through the municipality of The Hague.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.