Light and cozy fully furnished three-room apartment (one bedroom) in a well maintained apartment building in the Bomenbuurt area on the 3rd floor with balcony, elevator and storage.
Around the corner from the shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan and Fahrenheitstraat. On cycling distance of the Beach and the lively harbor of Scheveningen. Close to several International Organizations such like Europol, OPCW and Embassies.
With stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor. Front door. Incoming in a spacious and stylish hall that provides access to all rooms. The living room is located at the front and provides a beautiful view over threes and greenery. Large windows provide a lot of light. Dining room in the back which can be separated from the living room by beautiful sliding doors and with access to the good sized balcony.
The kitchen is in a well maintained condition with fridge, freezer, gas hob with hood and Nespresso coffee machine.
Bright bedroom in the front with lots of closet space and double bed.
The bathroom has a modern wash basin and walk in shower. Separate toilet in the hall.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price including pre payment heating is € 1.105,- per month;
- the rental price is excluding gas, water, electra, tv and internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the maximum rental period is 2 years;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- double glazing;
- building complex heating;
- storage room available;
- elevator available;
- pets and smoking are not allowed;
- parking permit available through the municipality of The Hague.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.