A fully furnished one bedroom apartment on the first floor with balcony in the apartmentcomplex Groenendaal. Shops (Van Hoytemanplein en Willem Rooyaardsplein), restaurants and public transport (bus 22 and 23) are within walking distance. The property is close to highways (A4, A12 and A13). The ICC (International Criminal Court) is around the corner and the property is in the international area of The Hague.
Shared entrance with stone staircase and elevator to the 1st floor.
Private entrance. From the entrance hall with separate toilet access to the spacious and bright living and dining room with television. A half open kitchen with fridge / freezer, hob (electric), hood, oven and dishwasher. From the living room access to the bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and balcony access. From the bedroom access to the bathroom with tub / shower, sink and washing machine / dryer.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding Gas/Water/Electricity/Heating/TV/Internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- the property is only available for expats;
- fully furnished and refurbished;
- the apartment complex has a caretaker;
- laminate floor;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- storage room available;
- elevator available;
- no pets / no smoking;
- parking permit;
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.