Great family double upper house (2 bedrooms) located in the distinctive Regentessekwartier area with several spectacular features such as high ceillings, beautiful oak floors, traditional wood works doors and ornamental ceilings. The house is perfectly situated near the shops at theWeimarstraat and has easy access to public transport.
Stairs to the 2nd floor, landing with toilet. Spacious and wonderfully bright living/ dining room with high ornamental ceilings and beautiful wooden floor, that provides access to the modern and full equipped kitchen. At the rear of the living room is the large terrace located.
Stairs to the second floor where 2 good size bedrooms are located. The main bedroom is at at the rear. The stylish bathroom has a whirlpool bathtub, separate shower, double wash basin and toilet. At the front of the house is the second bedroom located. You will also find a storage room including washing machine.
This house has a beautiful wooden floor, double glazing and central heating. In excellent condition!
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding gas, water, electra, tv and internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- recently refurbished with high end finishing;
- fully furnished including kitchen equipment and washing machine;
- floor covering: oak wood floors;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- no pets and no smoking;
- parking permit available through municipality.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Please contact us. We are happy to provide more information or schedule a viewing.