Cozy and in very good condition 1-bedroom fully furnished Fisherman’s cottage located in Oud-Scheveningen, only within 300 meters from the beach! The location of this beautiful cottage is ideal. Within walking distance there’s the beach, restaurants, shops at the Keizerstraat, tram 11 and bus 22 which bring you to the OPWC, Europol, several Embassies, the City Center and Train Station HS. The cottage has been renovated in 2017 and offers you quality and a homely feel.
Incoming in the hall with storage closet and access to the living/ dining room that’s located at the front. Nice style kitchen with all the appliances one could need such like fridge, dishwasher, combination microwave and oven, gas hob with hood and enough storage cabinets.
The 1st bathroom on ground floor is equipped with a modern shower, wash basin with storage space and toilet.
Staircase to the 1st floor. Bright and good sized bedroom with access to the 2nd bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. The attic can be reached by a fold out staircase.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding gas, water, electra;
- the payment for internet(tv) is € 40,- per month;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum and maximum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- fully furnished;
- floor covering: wood;
- the sofa on the ground floor can be turned into a bed;
- double glazing;
- recent installed central heating system;
- pets and smoking are not allowed;
- parking permit is available through the municipality of The Hague.
This beautiful property is fisherman’s house is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.