Water villa with unique view over the Canal on a beautiful location in Leiden, fully furnished for rent!
The spacious bright living room with big windows offers you great comfort. Through the sliding doorsyou reach the terrace and for the winter months the living room is equipped with a wood burning stove.The modern open kitchen is well equipped.
Through the corridor you can reach all the rooms of the houseboat, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet. The bathroom is equipped with a spacious walk-in shower, sink and washing/drying combination.
The master bedroom also has a beautiful canal view and is equipped with enough closet space. The second bedroom, now equipped as a hobby room, does have an build in wall closet.
The houseboat has a separate storage space, accessible from the street side and under the living area is 25 m2 low storage space available.
A unique opportunity to be in the middle of the city Leiden, very free and with great views.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding Gas/Water/Electricity/Heating/TV/Internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum and maximum rental period is 1 year;
- fully furnished and refurbished;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- fire place;
- storage room available;
- no pets (negotiable) / no smoking;
- parking permit available through municipality;
- living room of 40 m2;
- unique living experience on the water.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.