A spacious unfurnished 6 room family house (3 bedrooms) with garden. Shops (in the mall "Voorhavenkwartier), restaurants and public transport (bus) are within walking distance. From train station Sassenheim direct links to Schiphol, Amsterdam and The Hague.The property is close to highway A44.
Privat entrance. Hall with first separate toilet, storage space and staircase to first floor.
Spacious living and dining room with French doors to the garden. The open kitchen has a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hood, hob (gas) and dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is a conservatory. The garden has a shed for bikes.
With stairs to the first floor. Two spacious bedrooms. One extra room to use as a closet or cupboard space. spacious bathroom with bath, shower, second toilet and sink. Separate room with washing machine and boiler.
With stairs to the second floor (attic). Separately (sleeping) area for guests. One large bright bedroom with dormer. With extra storage space.
- the rent is excluding gas / water / electricity / heating / TV / Internet;
- the security deposit is one month;
- the minimum rental period is one year;
- the property is available for max. 4 occupants;
- the property is only available for expats;
- wooden and laminate flooring;
- double glass;
- central heating;
- floor heating in the bathroom;
- pets negotiable / no smoking;
- free parking;
- a fourth sleeping accommodation is possible.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.