A well maintained semi-furnished 4 bedroom family house with garden. Ideal location for expat children (British School), Voorschoten Railway Station is 10 minutes by bike. The center with shops and restaurants is within walking distance.
Entrance. From the hall with toilet access to the spacious living and dining room with laminate floor and large windows to the sunny backyard. The backyard has a shed for bicycles. The half open kitchen has a fridge / freezer, stove, hood, oven and dishwasher. The front garden has a spacious terrace with sun in the afternoon and evening.
With stairs to the first floor. The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe is at the back. In addition, there is a smaller second bedroom currently used as a study. At the front is the third bedroom. A luxurious bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
With stairs to the second floor with the largest fourth bedroom. Separate space for a washer / dryer and boiler.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding Gas/Water/Electricity/Heating/TV/Internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- gross monthly income requirement: 3 x the total rental price;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- the property is only available for expats; no students;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- storage room available;
- no pets (negotiable) / no smoking;
- free parking;
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.