A charming unfurnished 1-bedroom apartment located on the 4th (top) floor of a small apartment building located in Wateringen. Shops of the Ambachtsgaarde - The Hague and public transport (bus 21, 427 and tram 9) are within walking distance. Highway A4, recreation area Madestein and the beach of Kijkduin are just a view minutes by car away.
Entrance on ground floor, hall with letter boxes, staircase to the 4th floor.
Front door of the apartment. Very bright living/ dining room with access to the large roof terrace (south east) which provides a lot of privacy. The kitchen has a cosy bar and several kitchen appliances such like fridge/ freezer, oven and gas hob. There is a possibility to place a dishwasher in the storage room behind the kitchen.
The good size bedroom is located in the back of the apartment and has enough space for a large wardrobe and double bed.
Modern bathroom with large walk-in shower, wash basin with storage space and toilet.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding gas, water, electra, tv and internet;
- the property will be rented without furniture;
- to rent this apartment your nett income should be 3 times the rent;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the maximum rental period is 2 years;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- floor covering: laminate;
- double glazing;
- energy label: B;
- central heating system;
- storage room available on ground floor;
- pets are negotiable;
- smoking not allowed;
- private parking space (outside the building).
This beautiful apartment is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.
Please contact us. We are happy to provide more information or schedule a viewing.