Beautiful town house for rent in the Zeeheldenkwartier area, close to the lively Piet Heinstraat with shops, restaurants and public transport. Living in the Zeeheldenkwartier with green scenery of the Scheveningse Bosjes on walking distance, the beach and the city center within 5 minutes by bike and easy access to the highways.
Layout: Entrance, vestibule, hallway, modern kitchen/ dining room with breakfast bar in the rear of the house with all appliances such as a gas stove, combination microwave/ oven, hood, diswasher, fridge and freezer. From the kitchen access to the garden with a shed for storage. In the front is a room which can be used as an office or bedroom. Separate toilet on this floor as well.
1st floor: landing, formal dining room/living room two original fire places and characteristic wooden floor. Guest toilet.
2nd floor: landing, master bedroom with lots of closet space. Bathroom with (shower in) bad and wash basin. Second bedroom good size in the rear of the house.
3rd floor, landing, 3rd bedroom and 4th bedroom. Bathroom with shower and separate toilet in the hall.
Things worth knowing:
- large familiy house on great location
- double glazing through the entire house
- Sunny garden with lots of privacy
- 4 floors (unique)
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms.
- the rental price is excluding gas, water, electra, tv and internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the maximum rental period is 3 years;
- the property is available for a family only, sharing is not allowed by the local municipality;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- no pets (negotiable) / no smoking;
- parking permit available through municipality.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.