Beautifully ground floor apartment with lots of original features and in excellent condition. Very centrally located in the heart of The Hague at the corner of the famous Frederikstraat. Close to exit roads, public transport, railway station, shops, restaurants and less than 15 minutes by bike from the beach.
private entrance on ground floor with original floor. Cosy living room in the front with gas fire place. Attached dining room which can be separated from the living room by charming sliding doors.
Modern kitchen with fridge, dish washer, microwave, separate gas stove/ oven, coffee machine. The patio can be reached by the dining room as well through the kitchen.
Bathroom on ground floor with shower, sink and toilet. Spacious and bright bedroom located on the ground floor. Staircase to the first floor where the second bedroom is located with large wardrobe.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding gas, water and electra;
- payment for tv/ internet is € 50,-;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- fully furnished;
- has been renovated in 2013;
- possibility to rent unfurnished;
- wooden floor covering;
- storage available in the patio;
- private central heating;
- gas fire place;
- pets are allowed;
- no smoking;
- parking permit available through municipality.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.