Bright and cozy 1-bedroom apartment located on a corner and on the 1st floor of a good maintained apartment building. On a 2 minute walk from shoppingmall "De Julianabaan" and around the corner from tram number 2 and bus stop 23.
Transport worth knowing:
- Den Haag Centraal Station/Spui; approx.10 min. by tram 2
- Den Haag Centraal Station; approx.10 min. by bus 28(during commuting hours) and 45.
- Den Haag Laan van NOI Station; approx.10 min. on foot
- Voorburg Station and old city center; approx.15 min. on foot
- Scheveningen (beach); approx. 20 min, by bus 23
- Haagse Bos (park for walking and cycling); approx. 10 min. by bicycle
Communal entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the 1st floor. Incoming in the hall which provides access to all the areas. The living room is bright and gives access to the dining area at the rear. The dining area gives access to the balcony facing North-East. Through the hallway to the modern kitchen which is equipped with all necessary appliances such like gas stove with hood, combination microwave/oven and fridge/freezer. From the kitchen to the balcony at the front facing South-West. Through the hallway to the main bedroom at the rear with double bed and wardrobe and with a door to the spacious balcony at the rear. Transformable system with tilting single extra bed is ready to use in the living room, provided with a front table that disappears while the bed folds down. In the hallway is the modern bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. Combination washing machine is available as well.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price including tv and internet is € 1.300,-;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- double glazing;
- central heating;
- storage room available (approx. 6 m2);
- no room sharing allowed;
- no pets and no smoking allowed.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals
Neem contact met ons op. We geven u graag meer informatie of plannen een bezichtiging.