A charming fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment with sunny balcon on the 2nd floor of an apartment complex. Shops, restaurants and public transport (Metro E tram / bus 23, 45, 46 / station Laan van NOI, station Voorburg) are within walking distance. The property is close to highways (A4, A12 and A13).
Shared entrance. With elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor. Privat entrance. From the hall access to the bright and spacious living room and dining room. The living room has a free view on the lawn and trees. Next to the living room is the master bedroom with double bed and lots of closet space. A closed kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, gas stove, combi microwave oven, hood, washing machine, dryer and access to the balcony with evening sun. The second bedroom has a sofabed, wardrobe and also access to the balcony. Modern bathroom with shower and sink. Separate toilet and extra storage space in the hall. A bicycle storage is in the building.
This apartment has double glazing windows new furniture and a bicycle storage in the building. Lots of free parking in front of the door.
Things worth knowing:
- the rental price is excluding Gas/Water/Electricity/Heating/TV/Internet;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the property is available for max. 3 occupants;
- the property is only available for expats; no students;
- fully furnished;
- floor covering: marmoleum (the carpet in the living room will be replaced by marmoleum);
- the bathroom will be renovated by the time you move in;
- double glazing;
- storage room available;
- elevator available;
- no pets / no smoking;
- free parking.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.