Beautifully situated, charming fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor in excellent condition. Shops and public transportation within walking distance,tram in front of the door. Both the city center ant he beach are easy to reach, by bicycle in a couple of minutes.
Shared entrance on the ground floor with elevator and stairs to the 2nd floor. Private entrance, the hall provides access to all rooms. Living room with open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and toilet.
Bright living room, lot's of windows, with access to the balcony overlooking the canal. The kitchen is equipped with combi-oven/microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, sink and coffee maker.
One bright bedroom with a large wardrobe and the bathroom en-suite with shower, sink and washing machine. Separate toilet in the hall.
This apartment is fully furnished, in excellent condition. On the ground floor a private storage.
This cozy apartment has a good vibe, easy to feel at home, and a great location.
Things worth knowing:
- for this apartment a housing permit is required by the local municipality of The Hague;
- the rental price is excluding water, electra, tv and internet;
- the advanced payment for heating and gas is € 75,- per month;
- the security deposit is 1 month;
- the minimum rental period is 1 year;
- the maximum rental period is 2 years with option to extend;
- the property is available for max. 2 occupants;
- fully furnished;
- double glazing;
- building complex heating;
- storage room available;
- elevator available;
- no pets (negotiable) / no smoking;
- parking permit available through municipality.
This property is definitely worth a visit!
Please feel free to contact us for a viewing.
Expat & Property Management - your partner in quality rentals.
Neem contact met ons op. We geven u graag meer informatie of plannen een bezichtiging.